How do you know your plan for getting wealthy is the right one?
We were all warned by grandma about avoiding the get-rich-quick sharks, right?
With a title like “Fastlane” this book is deceivingly genius. It’s one of the best books on wealth building ever published.
It’s a hard truth, but it’s very possible the financial plan of mediocrity and survival has become your plan for wealth. A quick check is to weigh it against what sounds something like this:
Go to college, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, enroll in your companies 401K plan, buy a used vehicle, cancel movie and sports premium channels, quit buying expensive Starbucks coffee, save and penny-pinch for decades, trust your life-savings to Wall Street, and when you are 65 years old, you will retire rich.
This book will show you that if you believe in this dogma, it has victimized you. Blindly trusting in the housing, stock, and job markets is unstable. This heart-sucking, dream-stealing plan is known as “The Slowlane”. This book will show you why it’s a risky financial gamble that dubiously promises wealth in a wheelchair.
Here is just some of the great education this book teaches to get you set for life:
- Why frugality through jobs, 401 (k) s, indexed-funds, and 40-years of being mindless about wealth will never build you wealth when you’re young.
- Fastlane strategy protects against inflation, recessions and pandemics..
- Why most entrepreneurs fail and how to put the odds in your favor immediately..
- The actual law of wealth: Leverage this, and wealth has no choice but to bring itself to you.
- The leading cause of poor mindedness and poverty: Change this, and you change everything.
- How the rich people really get rich. Hint, it has nothing to do with a paycheck or a 401K match.
- The absolute mathematics of wealth is how you and any “Average Joe” can quickly tap into wealth.
- Why compound interest and indexed fund investing, don’t speed up wealth..
- Why popular guru bromides like “do what you love” and “follow your passion” will most likely keep you poor, not rich.
- And 230+ more poverty-busting distinctions…
Get The Latest Issue Of The Guiding Cents Newsletter Sent Straight To Your Inbox
Join 97,000+ getting mind knowledge every Saturday morning while reading, you’ll learn a bit about life & business too. Just click the button to go to the signup page which opens in a new tab.
Shockingly, the Fastlane road has nothing to do with jobs, 401(k)s, indexed-funds, or a lifestyle of miserly living in a tiny house.
It’s not a get rich quick scheme either. It’s a several year plan at its speediest and works significantly well if applied.
In today’s technological world, you’ll see how you can apply it starting today.
Here’s what Ali (retired medical doctor) says! Watch this video review of The Millionaire Fastlane.